Recently, there will always be news on the Internet or on TV that rains have fallen in a certain area. Residents need to go boating. Extraordinary heavy rains not only cause a lot of inconvenience to people’s travel, but also may cause some LED display manufacturers’ warehouses. Water inflow causes water in the display screen body. In response to this phenomenon, what measures should LED display manufacturers take in the face of water in the screen body? Let’s explain the solution of water in the LED display screen.
First, use a fan or other tools to blow the LED display screen body completely dry at the fastest speed.
Secondly, the screen body that has been completely blow-dried is electrified and aged, the specific steps are as follows:Adjust the brightness (fully white) to 10%, and power on for 8-12 hours.
- Adjust the brightness (full white) to 30%, and age for 12 hours after power on.
- Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, and power on for 12-24 hours.
- Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, and power on for 12-24 hours.
- Adjust the brightness (full white) to *, and age for 8-12 hours after power on.
After completing the above steps, the LED display screen body will basically return to normal, but there are some points to note during the processing:
- When water in the warehouse or water in the LED display screen is found, it should be dealt with urgently without delay;
- Organize personnel to blow dry the LED display screen body that is in the water.
- Do not put the LED display screen body that has been flooded into the air box, this will easily suffocate the LED lights.
- When the water enters the warehouse, it may be necessary for the air box to enter the water. All air boxes should be exposed to prevent the water from evaporating into the LED display screen after the box is filled.
- The failure of all incoming LED displays to affect the stability of the screen more or less. In the process of emergency treatment, the phenomenon of continuous dead lights may occur after the screen is powered on. This requires manufacturers Pay attention to observation at any time.
- All the LED display screens that enter the water are in the flight case. For more than 72 hours, the screen is basically of no value for repair and needs to be handled with care.
In summary, in the face of the water ingress of the display screen, what is needed is the word “as soon as possible”. Use the shortest effective method to deal with it. The longer the time is, the greater the loss will be, so When you encounter problems such as water in the warehouse, you must act immediately.