Ecommerce Solutions: What is WooCommerce and it’s Features?
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source web based business module for WordPress. It is intended for little to enormous measured online vendors utilizing WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the module immediately got mainstream for its effortlessness to introduce and tweak and free base item. WooCommerce is a free WordPress module that e-commerce usefulness to your WordPress site so you can have an online store. With only a couple clicks, your WordPress site transforms into a completely practical internet business site.
WooCommerce is a module that coordinates effectively with your current WordPress webpage, transforming your website into a completely practical WordPress e-commerce site with only a couple clicks. When the module was launched in 2011, it immediately turned into the essential answer for clients hoping to dispatch their own stores on the web.
One of the great advantages to WooCommerce is the extensions. WooCommerce extensions are add-on plugins that allow website owners to augment the functionality of their online store. There are hundreds of extensions available, which makes it easy to take a basic store and increase the functionality ten fold. WooCommerce extensions include:
· AutomateWoo – Sends follow up emails with coupons for theme license renewals.
· Follow-Up Emails – Sends automated emails for customer on-boarding.
· Genesis Connect for WooCommerce – Connects WooCommerce with the Genesis theme framework.
· LearnDash WooCommerce Integration – Connects WooCommerce with the LearnDash LMS (training) plugin.
· Web Savvy WooCommerce Bridge – A custom plugin that connects WooCommerce to the Simple: Press forum.
· WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration – Connects WooCommerce to Google Analytics and allows for more advanced website reports.
· WooCommerce MailChimp Subscribe – Connects WooCommerce to MailChimp to automatically sign users up for our newsletter. This is permission based.
· WooCommerce Menu Extension – Adds additional menu functionality to the store area of our website.
· WooCommerce PDF Invoices – Provides a downloadable or printable invoice for customers.
· WooCommerce Stripe Gateway – Connects WooCommerce to the Stripe payment gateway. Stripe is a very easy to set up credit card processor.
· WooCommerce Subscriptions – This extension is used to set up annual theme licenses and generate recurring income.
· Yoast WooCommerce SEO – Sends schema data for products to search engines like Bing and Google.
Why is WooCommerce so popular?
There are a bunch of reasons why WooCommerce is such a popular way to build an eCommerce store:
· WooCommerce is free, and the underlying WordPress software is also free.
· WooCommerce is open source. Anyone can go in and audit, modify, or extend the code.
· WooCommerce is regular person friendly. You don’t need to be an expert developer to launch a store.
· WooCommerce is extensible. Using something called “plugins”, you can add all kinds of new functionality to your store without the need for any technical knowledge.
· WooCommerce works on all devices. More and more people shop on smartphones, and WooCommerce is ready to serve those people.
· WooCommerce looks how you want it to. Using something called “themes”, you can control exactly how your store looks without the need for any technical knowledge.
· WooCommerce is secure. Beyond being open source, WooCommerce comes from Automattic, a billion dollar company with the resources to secure your store.
Branding is essential for Web Design. Web design can do more than making a site look good - it can be a powerful strategic weapon that enhances financial returns and creates a competitive advantage. Its time to make web sites accountable. Its time to make design decisions based on metrics and business goals.
A good design will get you more leads. There are different components like company logos, unique selling propositions (USP), as well as images straight or not directly associated with brand name structure. Everyone should strive to create a brand and that includes individuals and small businesses. Since building your website is usually the first step towards the entire subset of work that goes into building your brand, here are ways to make your website work for you to add value to your brand:
- Logo design
Your logo is usually the first thing a user sees. While branding one needs to offer special attention to the dimension as well as the location of the logo design. In the Western world, we read from left to right, top to bottom, so it makes sense to put your logo in the top left of your website so that users can immediately identify who owns the website. If it is placed on the left top corner on one Web page then it must occupy the very same position in the other Web Site pages as well.
Once the user sees who owns the website, they'll want to know what it is you do. This is where you explain what you do with a tagline. Your tagline should be short and snappy, summarizing what you do.
Things to ask yourself when writing your tagline:
� What are you? A designer? A writer? A developer?
� What do you do? Design websites? Develop games?
� Where are you from? Country? City?
� Are you a freelancer or do you work for a studio? Are you looking for work?
- Make The Website For Others And Not For You:
The other effective way of branding is by associating your solutions or products to your customers. Most businesses end up building websites to show off how large or successful they are. Their "About us" page extends into multiple scrolls and almost reads like an unfinished book. Their blog posts are almost always about the conferences they participated in, the weekend party they had, an employee's birthday they celebrated, and the brand new features of their product.
While all of that is good, it's just not that important. Focus on building and maintaining a website for your readers, visitors, or customers. Don make it about you because your customers don care.
- Simplicity Is The Ultimate Sophistication
Simplicity is almost always a part of success stories for a reason. Simplicity has a way of easing up things. It has a way of getting things done. Simplicity is in everything from effective writing to some of the world's best designs. If you want to build the brand name and also anticipate brand commitment from your customers then your site needs to be different. Simply put it should be uniquely built with Simplicity.
Keep your web design simple. Uniformity has to be preserved at using a few of the basic components like the photos, color pattern as well as the typography. , if there is and also sudden abrupt change in radical elements sudden adversely affects the branding Components aspects The targeted audience is obliged to the thought that the business is not confident concerning exactly what it does.
- Language And Communication
The material of the website should be similar to pitching the right words to the right audience. If the services or product is for the young generation a little casual language could work. Also, humor can be welcome. Then additional formal language requires to be used if the item or service is for the elder generation and company.
Impressico Digital is the leading web design and development company that offers the best UI/UX design services. For an excellent, stress-free and hassle-free website designing and development experience, Impressico Digital is the right place. We are a one-stop destination to meet all your business’ online marketing requirements. From website development services, UI UX design services to SEO, SMO and PPC, to developing excellent content for your website, we do it all!
Glide Web Solution | Dynamic
Web designing company in Delhi. A company leading in professional web
designing and digital marketing, cheap
SEO services in Delhi & SMO services. Get web hosting and domain
free for one year with your first purchase from Biz Glide Web Solution. Offer
available for a limited period of time. Avail this exclusive offer before its
too late. Visit bizglide.in or contact us on our customer care number today to
At Cyblance, we offer mobile-friendly wix website design so you never miss a potential customer to your website. Mobile is changing the world. Now everyone has smartphones with them, constantly communicating and looking for information. In many countries, the number of smartphones has surpassed the number of personal computers; having a mobile-friendly website has become a critical part of having an online presence.
Shopify is a leading e-commerce company and considered to be one of the best commerce platforms to run, manage, and grow your retail point-of-sale systems and online stores. For online stores, it provides services like marketing, including payments, customer engagement tools, and shipping to simplify the entire business. Founded back in 2004, this company has over 1,000,000 businesses across 175 countries
The platform provided by cyblance Shopify developers aims to boost your sales by recovering already abandoned shopping carts. It also provides hosting, blogging facilities so that you can share details of your company by yourself with the customers, offers 70 payment gates, handles taxes, and lots of features like marketing, SEO, reports, etc.
Let’s discuss it in more details:
A dull dealership website is a major drag for an auto dealer. When a site doesn’t meet shopper expectations they won’t even show interest to spend more than 2 mins that eventually makes the loss to the business. Here are the best tips to improve the poor performing websites or optimize your normal car dealer website.
Furthermore, recent studies say that customer impression makes a great impact, while online vehicle sales are increasing. Thus, dealers should design their website like a “customer-centric” to gain major advantage over their competitors.