Full Stack for Website and Mobile App Development: The Need of the Hour
The modern age web development process is quite complicated and needs different strategies, and various tools to be worked upon during every phase of web development. Therefore, for the complete design and development of a website, it is needed that you onboard an entire team of expert full-stack developers.
Statistically speaking, with 3.5 billion smartphones in hands and the global e-retail sales set to reach USD 4.8 trillion by 2021, having a quality website for selling your products and services has become the need of the hour. The days of static sites are also long gone because for every need, the first step of every Millennial and Gen Z person is online browsing and searching. If you want to grow your business and tap that vast pool of potential clientele, full-stack development is the solution what you need.
Full Stack Development: The Roots for Origin of MEAN and MERN
Technically, full-stack development refers to the development of the front end and the back end of web or app. This whole process is further categorized into three parts –
• Presentation layer (front end with UI)
• Business Logic Layer (back end with data validation)
• The Overlying Database Layer
What is MERN?
MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular, and Node.JS are a group of technologies that are combinedly termed as MEAN Stack technology in Mobile and Web Applications. Let’s have a look at the details that comprise the acronym MEAN:
2. Express.JS: This open-source web application framework for Node.js helps quick and easy creation of APIs with a myriad of HTTP utility methods.
What is MERN?
Just as MEAN, MERN also consists of different four open-source components: MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js. They provide the end-to-end framework support for developers. Let’s see them in detail:
1. MongoDB: As we have foretold, this is a document-based open-source database with a Cloud-hosted facility.
2. Express.JS: This Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for Node.js is adept in creating APIs quickly and easily.
To read more click here: https://www.biz4group.com/blog/mean-vs-mern-choosing-the-right-stack-for-your-web-development-project