Hadoop skills are there to clamor for - this is an indisputable fact! The Allied Market Research says the Global hadoop Market may reach $84.6 Billion by 2021. Big Data is something which will get bigger day by day so furtherance in big data technology will not refrain from but Hadoop is a must know skill in the present day scenario as it is the hub of Big Data solutions for many enterprises and new technologies like Spark have evolved around Hadoop.
So one may question here what is the scope of getting trained under Hadoop?
• Hadoop training will make
one an expert in HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Zookeeper, Yarn, Oozie, Flume and
Sqoop using real-time use cases on Retail, Aviation, Tourism, Finance domain.
• This course is stepping stone to your Big Data journey and you will get the opportunity to work on a Big data Analytics project after selecting a data-set of your choice.
• Detailed understanding of Big Data analytics. Market for Big Data analytics is growing across the world and this strong growth pattern translates into a great opportunity for all the IT Professionals.
• Practice real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark. Real-time Analytics is the new market buzz and having Apache Spark skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Hadoop training
• Mastering Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting and configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce are a thing of the future.
• Big Data is fastest growing and most promising technology for handling large volumes of data for doing data analytics. This Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course will help you to be up and running in the most demanding professional skills.
We have a team of professionals and expert database administrators of NoSQL who can help you accomplish your tasks through dedicated database services.
Ensure high performance by understanding the problem of domains as well as the development of customized tools.
Extensive capacity planning based on the requirements and implementing analytic routines.
Improve customer experience, time-to-market and eliminate extensive costs across domains.