What makes Laravel fastest development framework?
Laravel is MVC framework for PHP and its used for web based software and site development. Laravel saves time and cost in development when compared to core PHP based or using another framework development. Let’s check different PHP frameworks and code php based development environment and see if Laravel is indeed fastest development framework.
Core PHP Vs MVC Frameworks
Core PHP is used to produce dynamic web content. It works without any further library. thus it’s important to learn core or principle PHP programming to make dynamic web applications.
MVC which stands for Model – View – Controller is a software design pattern. It is used for developing user interfaces that divides the related program logic into three interconnected elements and improves productivity. MVC architecture, the structure of the system – that separates domain/application/business logic from the rest of the user interface. This is done by separating the application into three different elements, Model, View and Controller. Consistency, Reliability, and Accuracy are the three terms that add weight to a MVC framework when compare to core PHP development.
There are four popular MVC framework for PHP: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii and Laravel. Let’s compare all four.
1) CodeIgniter framework:
To provide a simple toolkit for fully-featured web applications, CodeIgniter is developed. it provides a very large library for general tasks with logical structures to use these libraries. Not only Medium scale portals but also simple dynamic applications uses this framework. It doesn’t require much learning curve, so it is easy to use for beginners.
There is no Composer support. You’d find that getting third-party libraries for a few particular databases in CI is harder than you anticipated. You’ll probably end up copying and testing files manually. Right now, CodeIgniter does not support the modular separation of code by default. And, it doesn’t offer any Exceptions with a stack trace. But, CakePHP comes with ORM whereas, in CodeIgniter, one has to depend on third parties.
2) CakePHP framework:
It is an open-source framework and used to simplify the development of web applications, shopping carts, portals. Also, Less time working means more time making money. CakePHP has a built-in validation facility that mainly accelerates the development. CakePHP provides code generation features to instantly develop prototypes. It has inbuilt tools to protect against SQL injection to keep your application secure.
On The downside, CakePHP version updating is difficult. The functionality of CakePHP is not so simple to learn. One-way routing in CakePHP is generally supposed to be a drawback when compared with other PHP frameworks.
3) Yii framework:
Yii is a high-performance PHP framework for developing web applications and reduces development time. It is the most powerful framework that has powerful caching support. it also helps you to use clean secure and reusable code.
Data from other frameworks can be combine with the Yii application as it is compatible with third-party codes. Yii supports to the AJAX, and HTML 5. Although It is not suitable for beginners because of its strict coding standards.
4) Laravel framework:
Laravel is known as the free open source web framework of PHP which is created mainly for the application development for the web. This is one of the most popular PHP frameworks used by many businesses. It has a wide list of plugins and its UI is easy to use. Laravel has been constantly successful in proving itself to be the most popular framework for web Developers. Laravel is good to use for the medium-scale portal, e-commerce, and also for mobile web applications. Laravel delivers accessible and expressive powerful tools required to develop complex and rich apps.
Why Laravel is the faster than another PHP framework using this Future:
1) Single Sign-on: it is a part of user authentication. using this tool user can easily be logged in to multiple applications with a single set of credentials.
2) API management: it is an open-source API management system that helps to build state of the art REST APIs. It provides features like OAuth2 authorization, Rate limiting, OpenAPI support, Webhooks, and SDK generation.
3) Vue js: Laravel developers to create an optimal single page application that is easy to operate. As the complete, the application Vuejs permit Laravel developers to create an optimal single page application that is easy to operate. get loaded at once and make it simple to use the application comfortably and in an easier manner.
4) Laravel Languages support: Laravel supports different languages to be used in the application. using the Laravel localization feature You can store all the strings of different languages in a file and these files are stored at the resources and views directory. also, you can create a separate directory for each supported language.
5) Laravel security: Laravel inbuilt security features, the framework is already much more secure than other PHP frameworks. However, there is a very large coding number of things you could do to make your Laravel code more secure.
With Laravel web technology, you can also build best feature websites, which will not only boost your work process, but it will enhance the overall output of your business. You would find bunch of sites and mobile applications on the web, which are developed on the PHP framework.
Conclusion: Laravel is currently my Laravel framework of choice. Its coding style meshes the best with my own Structure and Updates and the best part is they keep adding new features with at least two version releases every year.