What is Antholo?
Antholo is a visual collection tool that allows you to collect and curate bookmarks and text documents in a smart, visual way that allows you to share easily. Perhaps you like League of Legends, or cooking steak, or like to create useful documents for sales teams to read? Antholo makes it easy for you to do just that.
To create a nice looking, visual, helpful collection or mini-library of websites about a particular subject is not as easy as you would think. Typically, you would have to create a blog post, which we don't think is the correct format. So we built Antholo to allow you to do this.
Who made Antholo?
Antholo has been created by the Rodgers and Hammerstein of geeky, innovative web tools, James Welch and Zahed Kamal of Innovation Company.
How to Use Antholo
- Sign up, login. Then click on the 'Add+' button at the top of the page.
- If you are adding a URL, paste this into the URL box and press the blue spy glass button. If you would like to write your own item for your collection, tick the 'No URL required' tick box and fill out the input areas manually.
- In most cases, when adding a URL, the content of the URL will pre-fill the Title, Description and Contents boxes. If this is not the case, then please manually add some notes.
- Add tag(s) that relate to this URL/document.
- Click the Google CAPTCHA box and press the blue +Add button to add to your collection.
That's all you need to add an item to your collection, which are automatically filtered by tags that you use.